-Marchiori E., di Nardo C., Mariani M., Cantoni L. (2016). The co-creation process of the online image of an Italian World Heritage Site: the Sassi of Matera. Proceedings of the ENTER2016 Conference, Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism.
-Mele E., De Ascaniis S., Cantoni L. Localization of Three European National Tourism Offices’ Websites. An Exploratory Analysis. Proceedings of the ENTER2016 Conference, Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism.
-Adukaite A., Van Zyl I., Cantoni L. (2016). The Role of ICT in Tourism Education: A Case Study of South African Secondary Schools. eReview of Tourism Research (eRTR). ENTER 2016 Conference of Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism: Volume 7 Research Notes. (pdf here)
– Ndivo R. M., Cantoni L. (2015). Rethinking local community involvement in tourism development. Annals of Tourism Research (in press) doi:10.1016/j.annals.2015.11.014
– Cantoni L., Cumbula S. D. (2015). Co-Design of eTourism Application. The Case of Ilha de Mozambique Site., eReview of Tourism Research (eRTR). Special issue “ENTER2015” 1(6):1-5.
– Garbelli M., Adukaite A., Cantoni L. (2015) Communicating Tourism Sustainability Online. The Case of Victoria Falls World Heritage Site., eReview of Tourism Research (eRTR). Special issue “ENTER2015” 1(6):1-5.
– Mele, E., De Ascaniis, S., & Cantoni, L. (2015). Localization of National Tourism Organizations’ websites: How are World Heritage Sites portrayed online by European destinations for different markets? Heritage Tourism & Hospitality International Conference (pp. 123-132). Amsterdam: CLUE+ Research Institute. (pdf here)
– De Ascaniis, S., and Cantoni, L. (2014). Artistic and religious experiences in online travel reviews about Saint Paul Outside the walls (Rome). Proceedings of ICOT 2013, International Conference on Tourism, Limassol, Cyprus, 5-8 June 2013, pp. 160-173. (pdf here)
– Marchiori E., Boegli F., Adukaite A., Cantoni L. (2014) The Role of Food and Gastronomy in Online Travel Reviews about Agritourism Experiences. The case of Italy. 3rd International Congress UNESCO Chair Unitwin Network “culture, tourism, development” – tourism and gastronomy heritage – foodscapes, gastroregions and gastronomy tourism. Barcelona, Spain. June 16- 20, 2014. (pdf soon)
– Cantoni, L., Stefania, M., and De Ascaniis, S. (2012). Online Communication of the Catholic World Youth Days. In Kevin Griffin &Razaq Raj (eds.), ATLAS – Association for Tourism and Leisure Education, Arnhem (The Netherlands) 2012, pp. 130-144. (pdf soon)
– Van Zyl, I., Kalbaska, N., & Cantoni, L. (Forthcoming). The use of eLearning courses in African-based travel trade – an evaluation survey. Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Development in Sub-Sahara Africa. (pdf soon)
– De Ascaniis, S., Pucciarelli, M., and Cantoni, L. (2014). Pilgrimage Experiences in Electronic Word-Of-Mouth: An Analysis of Paths and Preferences of Independent Pilgrims to Rome. Religious Tourism and Pilgrimage 6th Expert Conference, June 19-22, 2014, Veszprém, Hungary. (abstract here; pdf here )
– De Ascaniis, S., Tritto, A., and Adukaite, A. (2014). Potential and implications for destination management of online travel reviews’ argumentative analysis: The case of domestic and international tourism market in Jiuzhaigou National Park China. Travel and Tourism research Association Asia Pacific (TTRA APac) Chapter 2014 Conference, December 4-5, 2014, Melbourne, Australia. (pdf here)
Prof. Lorenzo Cantoni’s Publications
You can consult Prof. Lorenzo Cantoni‘s publications with the following here.